YieldMakes 1 227-g serving.
- 22 ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 71 g Recipe: Alpine Muesli Blend Batch
- 680 g Old Fashioned Oats Cereal
- 113 g Almonds, sliced and blanched
- 113 g Hemp Hearts
- 85 g Sunflower Seeds, raw
- 85 g Golden Raisins, dried
- 57 g Flax Seed
- 57 g Pepita Seeds, raw
- 57 g Dried Blueberries
- 57 g Dried Cherries
- 57 g Dried Sweetened Cranberries
- 1 tsp Gordon Choice Honey
- 2½ tsp Fresh Blueberries
- 2½ tsp Fresh Blackberries
- 1⅓ Tbsp Markon Markon Fresh Strawberries
- 28 oz Banana, sliced
Recipe: Alpine Muesli Blend Batch
1. Gather all ingredients and mix in a large stainless steel bowl until fully incorporated.
2. Once combined, place in a large Cambro container with a fitted lid or portion in desired amounts for service.
1. Bring the almond milk to a boil in a nonreactive sauce pot.
2. When the milk boils, stir in the muesli mix and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
3. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and cover the pot.
5. Allow the muesli to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Place in serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of honey, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries and sliced bananas.
Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.