Barbecue Chicken Tacos
- 240 ml GFS Pulled Chicken, shredded, warmed
- 120 ml GFS Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 30 g GFS Feather Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 30 g Markon Shredded Lettuce, 3mm cut
- 30 g Tobacco Onions Recipe
1] Hand-shred the chicken, then warm. Add the barbecue sauce and combine. 2] Using a pair of tongs, separately place tortillas in a heated deep-fryer for 4-5 seconds. Place on paper towel to drain. 3] Place tortillas on a warm serving plate. Spread the chicken down the centre of the tortillas. Add ½ oz (15 g) cheese to each taco. Place under a heated salamander or broiler to melt the cheese. Place ½ oz (15 g) each of lettuce and tobacco onions on top of each taco.