Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding
- 2 qt. (1,9 L) Almond Milk
- 4 lb (1,8 kg) Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 c. (236 ml) GFS Clover Honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) GFS Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 c. (473 ml) Chia Seeds
- 1 lb (454 g) Bananas, sliced
- 12 oz (340 g) Blueberries
- 12 oz (340 g) Markon Strawberries
- 12 oz (340 g) Raspberries
- 12 oz (340 g) GFS Honey Nut Granola
Wash hands. Wash all fresh, unpackaged produce under running water. Drain well. Place the almond milk, yogurt, honey, vanilla, and chia seeds in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until blended. Cover tightly with film wrap. Allow to stand 30 minutes. Stir to distribute the seeds after they have settled. Cover tightly with film wrap and refrigerate 24 hours. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below. Transfer pudding to a storage container. Cover and refrigerate until needed. CCP: Refrigerate at 41°F, or below.
To prepare à la carte:
Place 1½ oz. of bananas in the bottom of an 8 oz. serving glass or bowl. Place 5 oz. of chia-seed pudding on top of the bananas. Mound ½ oz. each of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries on top of the pudding. Sprinkle ½ oz. of granola on top of the berries.