Chicken & Waffle Sandwich
YieldMakes 1 portion.
- 2 ct Gordon Choice Waffles
- 28 g Gordon Choice Butter
- 1 ct Gordon Choice Breaded Chicken Breast, 5 oz.
- 14 g Markon Tomatoes
- 28 g Markon Arugula
- 28 g Maple Chili Sauce
- 2 ct Skewers, 6 in.
- Toast two waffles and butter one side of each piece.
- Deep-fry the breaded chicken breast.
- Slice the tomato to your desired thickness.
- To assemble: Place the chicken breast on a toasted, buttered waffle. Add slices of tomato and fresh arugula, then drizzle with maple chili sauce and add another waffle. Slice diagonally and add a skewer to keep it all together.
Recipe: Nathan Voulgaris, Gordon Food Service Business Solutions Specialist, Winnipeg