Chocolate Chia Pudding
YieldMakes 227 g.
- 170 g Recipe: Chocolate Chia Pudding Batch
- 680 g Fat-Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 510 g Coconut Milk
- 14 g Gordon Choice Cocoa Baking Powder
- 113 g Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Gordon Choice Pure Vanilla Extract
- 85 g Gordon Choice Honey
- In a stainless or glass mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt, coconut milk, and cocoa powder together.
- Add chia, vanilla and honey to the bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 30 minutes so the chia seeds acclimate.
- Whisk again after 30 minutes because the chia seeds tend to settle at the bottom.
- Cover and place in the cooler overnight so the chia seeds can bloom and create the pudding texture.
- 28 g Gordon Choice Raspberries (or Dark Sweet Cherries), thawed
- 1 Tbsp. Gordon Choice Medium Shredded Coconut, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Gordon Choice Sliced Almonds, toasted
Recipe: Chocolate Chia Pudding Batch
- Scoop the chia pudding into a desired serving dish.
- Add the berries (or black cherries, if desired) and garnish with toasted coconut flakes and toasted almonds that have been finely grated using a microplane.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Fat: 29 g
Sodium: 60 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Protein: 13 g