Grilled Caulilini Rigatoni
- 6.8 kg Caulilini
- to taste Kosher Salt
- to taste Trade East Ground Black Pepper
- 454 g Gordon Choice Salted Butter
- 118 ml Gordon Choice Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Black Pepper, fresh cracked
- 6.8 kg Rigatoni, prepared per package instructions
- 226 g Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- 113 g Dates, slivered
- 113 g Walnuts, toasted
- 59 ml Olive Oil
- 118 g Parsley
1. Season the caulilini with salt and pepper and grill to desired doneness.
2. Add the butter, olive oil and fresh black pepper to a heated sauté pan. Toss in the rigatoni and grated cheese.
3. Place the pasta mixture in a heated serving bowl. Top with slivered dates, toasted walnuts and grilled caulilini.
4. Finish with ½ tsp. olive oil and garnish with 1 tsp. fresh parsley.