- 48 ct Vegetable Egg Rolls, thawed
- 1 c GFS Sour Cream, placed in a squeeze bottle
- 504 g Markon Roma Tomatoes, small dice
- 504 g Markon Romaine Lettuce Hearts, sliced into thin ribbons
- 504 g Seedless Cucumber, julienned on a mandoline
- 336 g Jumbo Pitted Kalamata Olives, finely chopped
- 336 g Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 43 g Markon Green Onions, sliced on the bias
1. Place 2 egg rolls in a 177°C (350°F) deep-fryer. Cook 7-8 minutes, or until golden-brown and warmed through. Let drain. Place the egg rolls on a cutting board and slice in half lengthwise. Place the sliced sides up.
2. Divide 2 tsp sour cream, 21 g of tomatoes, 21 g of romaine lettuce and 21 g of cucumbers on top of the halved egg rolls. Sprinkle 14 g each of olives and feta cheese on top of the cucumbers. Place 12 long-cut green onion slices on top of olives and cheese.