24 360-g. servings Yield
- 48 ct. Sourdough Bread Slices
- 1.4 kg Recipe: Nduja Sausage
- 181 g Trade East Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 2 tsp Trade East Ground White Pepper
- 907 g Whole Pork Belly
- 454 g Prosciutto Ham
- 340 g Duck Fat Oil
- 57 g Roasted Garlic
- Place the paprika, smoked paprika, crushed red pepper, cayenne and white pepper in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Mix together until blended.
- Dice the pork belly and prosciutto into ¼" pieces. Keep separate. In small batches, place the pork belly in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse-chop into coarse granular pieces. Place in a chilled electric stainless steel mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment. Place the prosciutto in the food processor. Pulse-chop into coarse granular pieces. Add to the electric mixing bowl with the pork belly. Add the duck fat, garlic and seasoning mixture.
- Mix on the lowest speed until blended. Do not over mix. The pork belly and prosciutto should be in granular pieces small enough to be spreadable. Place in a nonreactive storage container. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 72 ct. Bacon Slices
- 2 kg Markon Essentials Tomatoes
- 340 g Markon Green Leaf Lettuce
- 672 g Recipe: Herb Mayonnaise
- 907 g GFS Heavy-Duty Mayonnaise
- 7 g Markon Basil
- 7 g Markon Italian Parsley
- 7 g Markon Chives
- 7 g Markon Dill
- 2 tsp. Trade East Granulated Onion Spice
- 2 tsp. Trade East Granulated Garlic Spice
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Trade East Ground White Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Whisk together until blended.
- Transfer to a storage container. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Recipe: Nduja Sausage
Recipe: Herb Mayonnaise
- Toast 2 slices of bread on both sides under a heated salamander until golden-brown.
- Hand pinch 57 g of nduja into a heated, nonstick sauté pan over low heat. Cook until brown and just warmed through.
- Spread the nduja out on top of one of the pieces of toast. Shingle 85 g of tomatoes and 3 slices of warmed bacon and 14 g of lettuce on one of the nduja.
- Spread 28 g of herb mayonnaise on the second piece of toast. Place the top on the sandwich. Slice the sandwich in half diagonally. Place on a warm serving plate.