Turkey Tenderloin Schnitzel
- 24 ct GFS Grade A Eggs
- 2 kg Boneless, Skinless Turkey Tenderloin
- 635 g GFS All-Purpose Flour
- 680 g GFS Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp GFS Pan Coating Spray
- 2.7 kg (Recipe) Smashed Yukon Potatoes, warmed
- 2.25 kg Yukon Gold Potatoes, trimmed and diced
- 1.4 kg Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 c GFS Sour Cream
- 28 g Markon Italian Parsley, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Granulated Onion
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Trade East Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Trade East White Ground Pepper
- 1.4 kg Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 kg Roasted Turkey Gravy
- 7 g Markon Fresh Parsley, trimmed into sprigs
(Recipe) Smashed Yukon Potatoes, warmed
1. Place cut potatoes in large pot. Fill with enough cold water to cover. Salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until tender. Place in a colander to drain.
2. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in a stainless-steel mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until smooth, or to desired texture.
3. Spread out in a 4” stainless-steel hotel pan and let cool. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Break eggs into a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add a small amount of water. Mix thoroughly using a wire whisk. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate 10 cm stainless-steel hotel pans.
2. Slice turkey tenderloin widthwise into 85 g portions. Butterfly medallions, leaving them hinged in the centre. Place turkey in flour, shaking off excess. Place in eggs and let drain. Coat with breadcrumbs. Transfer to covered storage container in a single layer. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Spray both sides of a breaded turkey medallion with pan spray. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in a heated 176°C (350°F) convection oven. Cook up to 14 minutes or until golden-brown and cooked through.
2. Place 113 g of warmed smashed Yukon sweet potatoes on warmed serving plate. Place 56 g of cranberry relish next to the potatoes. Place the turkey schnitzel on the front of the plate next to the potatoes and cranberries. Ladle 42 g of warmed turkey gravy over the turkey and gravy. Place a cluster of parsley sprigs next to the turkey and cranberries.