Revitalize at the Gordon Food Service Virtual Show
Get products and expertise your senior living or healthcare operation needs for success.
The 2021 Gordon Food Service Show has gone virtual. We can’t shake hands just yet, but you can find deals on products, new ideas and many other benefits for your senior living, long-term care or acute care dining program.
We’re bringing the upcoming show to your phone, tablet or computer. Register online and log in any time during the 2½-day show window to review products, watch video demonstrations or webinars and find resources for your business.
Foodservice operators from all facets of healthcare dining can take advantage of opportunities at the show. Invite your whole team to attend without worrying about travel or being short-staffed at work.
Here are some highlights you’ll appreciate:
- Effective ideas to improve food and labour costs
- Updates on best practices for infection control prevention
- Strategies to improve nutrition and hydration to influence quality of care
Here’s why you should go to the show
With a show our size, in-person is impossible right now. While you’ll appreciate the concern for safety, we think you’ll really like the convenience. You get:
- Webinars from the comfort of your office or home any time the show is open!
- Demonstrations on the latest culinary trends and tools for all operations
- Portability and off-premise
- Plant-based foods
- Flavour globalization
- Virtual chats with industry experts (Tuesday and Wednesday of the show period, from 10 a.m-4 p.m.)
- Recipes or menu ideas for every need
- Help understanding technology tools—network with Gordon Food Service experts in technology, culinary and products.
- Online resources for all facets of your business:
- Cost savings
- Revenue generation
We look forward to serving you virtually at this year’s show. Ask your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative how the show can benefit your operation.