Certified Angus Beef
Starting in the 1970’s, a group of ranchers declared, “We can do better. We can produce beef that’s extremely tender, juicier and always packed with flavor.” There’s only one Certified Angus Beef ® brand, with 10 exacting standards for mouthwatering flavour, tenderness and juiciness.
- Modest or higher marbling
- Medium to fine marbling texture
- Only cattle harvested less than 30 months of age by detention and only A-maturity lean (superior color, texture, and tenderness)
- 10- to 16-square inch ribeye area
- 1,050-pound hot carcass weight or less
- 1-inch or less fat thickness
- Superior muscling
- Practically free of capillary rupture
- No dark cutters
- No neck hump exceeding 2 inches
Shop Our Entire Certified Angus Beef® Portfolio
Certified Angus Beef® standards are the true mark of quality for Angus cattle. The Certified Angus Beef® brand. From our family ranches to your family table.