Gordon Inventory will help foodservice operators understand the value of their inventory
Waste, spoilage, theft, and overstocking are all “hidden” food costs that can seriously impede a foodservice operation’s cash flow. Our new inventory management application, Gordon Inventory, will reduce these inventory problems and give customers better insight into their total food cost.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent, simple design like Gordon Ordering
- The clean, simple intuitive design makes it easy to navigate and understand what to do next.
- Developed with customer input
- We listened to our customers and built it for them.
- Import Custom Guide or Order Guide from Gordon Ordering
- Setup your worksheet based on your Custom or Order Guide
- Add custom items and suppliers.
- Create Non-GFS Items and Suppliers for a full inventory value
- Standard or custom count units
- Count however you would like, by the candy bar, bag, tray, etc.
- Setup Sheet-to-shelf with drag and drop
- Drag and drop your item cards so your worksheet exactly mirrors your stock shelves.
- Count and Setup your worksheet on the same screen
- No need to toggle between edit and count screens, it’s all in one place!
- Print worksheet
- Print your worksheet so you can take inventory with a pen and paper.
- Offline mode
- If you lose internet connection, you can continue to count.
- Inventory Reporting
- Run a variety of reports to understand your inventory value.