Revolutionary food service online ordering experience
We started from scratch to create an ordering site that is more than just a way to place an order. It will be an experience. We listened to your needs and expectations, putting the information where you expect it to be on every device—even the one you hold it in the palm of your hand.
Features & Benefits
- Beautiful, mobile-friendly responsive design based on research and customer input.
Natural language search
- This search style is more intuitive, much faster and will provide an easy way to see our full line of products.
Product descriptions and details
- Complete, non-abbreviated product descriptions to better identify products.
- Each product page will include: benefits, serving suggestions, preparation and cooking, packaging and storage, nutritional facts and allergens.
- The Movement feature was created as a direct response to customer feedback. There are up to 12 weeks of invoice history per item, broken down by order. This allows our customers the ability to see how often they have been invoiced for a product.
Case and unit ordering options
- You can order a case or individual units.
- Customers want to know if they will be shorted on a product before they place their order. We are creating a notification system that will display if a customer is likely ordering more than we will be able to fill based on inventory and current inbound product.
Shopping cart quantity changes
- On the shopping cart page, you will have the ability to change quantities, delete an item and restore deleted items.
Quick order confirmation
- An on-screen order confirmation will be displayed when you submit an order
Special order dashboard
- Customers have the ability to watch as their special orders progress.
- Future capability will allow reordering of special orders through Gordon Orderings.
Built on the Google Cloud platform
- Enables rapid and more frequent release of new features based on customer feedback.
Interested in using the revolutionary Gordon Ordering site at your foodservice operation? Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative.