Nutrition Resource Centre Webinars
Staffed by a team of Registered Dietitians, the NRC is an excellent source of information regarding food safety and more, with a wide variety of tools designed to enhance productivity and improve accuracy.
Continuing Education Credits
Each webinar training earns 1 credit for continuing education. Credits have been applied for through the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management.
Register today for one of the online webinar trainings presented by our Nutrition Resource Centre (NRC).
Ingredients for Success: How to Develop Recipes for Your Home
FEBRUARY 6, 2018, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. EST
1. Understand how to search and select high quality recipe ideas for your establishment.
2. Recipe-testing procedures and best practices.
3. Considerations for the implementation process and how we can help.
Create A Dynamic Team: Better Understand Yourself and Your Team
MAY 1, 2018, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. EST
1. Learn about a tool you can implement with your sta to get a better understanding of who they are and how you can relate better to them.
2. Improve your ability to motivate and engage those you work with.
Managing Food and Labour Costs from Menu Planning to Meal Service
JULY 24, 2018, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. EST
1. Understand what areas you can control in managing food and labour costs.
2. Learn how you can manage your food and labour costs.
3. Learn what tools are available to aid in food and labour-cost management.
Understanding Health Canada’s Policy and Regulatory Changes and Their Potential Impact on Foodservice Operators
OCTOBER 16, 2018, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. EST
1. Provide an overview of Health Canada’s Healthy Eating Strategy.
2. Review new guidance policies and regulations introduced by Health Canada as part of their Healthy Eating Strategy.
3. Discuss how these changes will impact foodservice operators.