1. Place all ingredients in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until blended.
2. Transfer to a nonreactive storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
1. Place all ingredients in a nonreactive storage container.
2. Whisk together until blended. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
**Available at a Gordon Foodservice Store.
1. Place 1 qt. of rice in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Rinse with cold water until the water is clear. Place in a fine mesh strainer. Allow to drain.
2. Combine rice with water in a 4” full stainless-steel hotel pan. Bring to a boil. Cover pan. Place in a 164ºC convection oven. Cook 20-25 minutes or until just cooked through. Add water, if necessary, if rice is undercooked. Cover. Place back in the oven until liquid is absorbed.
3. Remove cover. Fluff with a fork. Allow to cool uncovered. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
1. Pat 56g. each of tuna and salmon dry with paper toweling. Dice in ¼” pieces. Place in a chilled stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add 2 tsp. of soy mayonnaise to the tuna and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together using a rubber spatula.
2. Place 120g. of jasmine rice in a chilled serving bowl. Spoon the tuna and salmon mixture on top of the rice. Sprinkle 30g.. of edamame over the top of the tuna. Place 15g. of wakame on the left side of the bowl on top of the rice.
3. Place 2 tsp. of tobiko on the right side of the bowl on top of the rice. Place 15g. of scallions on top of the tuna. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of furikake over the top of the entire contents of the bowl.
*Allow extra time for delivery