1. Place the water and matcha in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Whisk until blended.
2. Scrape into a storage container using a rubber spatula. Try to get the bowl as clean as possible. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
NOTE: Suitable for hot and cold drinks.
1. Bring 7.57 L. of water to a boil in a nonstick pan. Add one green tea bag. Allow to steep 8-10 minutes. Remove the tea bag and discard.
2. Add 148 ml. of prepared matcha slurry from recipe to the pan. Whisk until well-blended. Place in a storage container. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
3. For the garnishes, trim the ends from 2 lemons. Score lengthwise with a channel knife. Slice 1/8" thick on an electric slicer. Make a slice halfway through each slice. Place in a nonreactive storage container. Refrigerate until needed.
NOTE: Whisk together until well-blended before each serving.
Place ice in a 16 oz. serving glass. Pour 355 ml. of prepared matcha tea into the glass. Hang 1 lemon slice on the edge of the glass.