1. Bring 1 2/5 L water to a boil. Add vegetable base and mix thoroughly.
2. Place olive oil in a heated, nonreactive rondeau. Add onions, garlic and bay leaf. Sauté until the onions are translucent. Add the rice and warmed stock. Mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil. Cover. Place in a heated 176°C [350°F] convection oven and cook until rice has reached desired tenderness.
3. Transfer to a covered storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
1. Bring 5 2/3 L of water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Gradually whisk 1 1/2 packages of turkey gravy mix into the water until smooth. Add the garden seasoning. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Fill a stainless-steel bowl with ice water. Slice the broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Add the broccoli to the hot water and cook for 1 minute. Scoop the broccoli from the water and place in ice bath. After cooling, drain the florets in a colander.
3. Place the canola oil in a heated rondeau. Add the onions, celery, carrots, peppers and garlic to the rondeau. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sauté until the onions are translucent. Add the warmed gravy, turkey and cauliflower to the vegetable mixture, Bring to a boil. Stir frequently. Simmer 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Add the broccoli. Mix together. Simmer for 1 minute. Add the warmed rice. Mix together using a heat-resistant rubber spatula. Add a small amount of water to adjust consistency, if needed.
4. Spread containers out on parchment-lined sheet pans. Scoop 567 g portions into containers. Cover loosely with film wrap. Immediately place the tray on a rack and refrigerate. Let cool completely. Remove film wrap and sprinkle 2 tsp. of parsley over each portion before covering and placing back in the refrigerator until needed. Store in a single layer.
Microwave: Remove lid. Cook on regular cycle 8-10 minutes, or until warmed through.
Oven: Remove lid. Place container on a metal sheet pan. Bake in in a heated 148°C [300°F] oven for 30 minutes, or until warmed through.