Nutrition Resource Centre
Register today for one of the online webinar trainings presented by our Nutrition Resource Centre (NRC).
Working with Dementia in Foodservice Settings
Tue, Jan 24, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
1. Understand the importance of tailoring your approach to those with dementia
2. Provide menu and recipe development ideas for serving residents in memory care
3. Discuss strategies for foodservice and care teams to collaborate in the care of dementia
Improving Quality of Life and Nutritional Status of Seniors through Liberalized Diets and Fortified Foods
Tue, Apr 25, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
1. Review concepts and best practices of liberalized diets and fortified foods
2. Discuss examples and impact of using liberalized diets and fortified foods
3. Provide strategies for team discussions and implementation plans
IDDSI: A Global Approach to Helping Improve the Lives of those Living with Dysphagia
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
2. Review IDDSI classification system for texture modified foods and thickened fluids.
3. Learn how to implement IDDSI at the home level using a planned approach.
Navigating for success through the world of allergens.
Thu, Sep 28, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
2. Discuss the regulations surrounding allergens and the implications for different food service operators.
3. Review food safety practices that will minimize the impact of allergens on your operation.
About The Nutrition Resource Centre
Continuing Education Credits
Each webinar training earns 1 credit for continuing education. Credits have been applied for through the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management.